Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Missing MAN!!!

Hello Everyone,
I just had to share the latest buzz around Olpe and my house. There is a missing man in Lyon County and he disappeared from the road right east of our house! I called the sherriff Thursday morning 10-22-09 to report a person that was apparently stuck. He was roaring around for about 15-20 minutes. The next thing we know we have two girls at our house looking for thier uncle. (That was Friday night.) On Saturday a helicopter was looking for him. It is now on the tv and radio that he is missing. When the sherriff reported to the road for the stuck vehicle there was no one around and the truck was still running. Supposedly there weren't any footprints anywhere!! PLEASE pray that they find him soon, so I can go to my house without being completely WIGGED OUT! Travis thinks I am ridiculous, but I just can't help it! The whole thing is completely weird. Anyway, I hope they find him and everything is okay. Talk to you all soon, Stacy

1 comment:

  1. Stacy, I'm with you-too close to home. Let me know when and where they find him. I'm alone during the week now so I would really be nervous. I guess I could crawl in with Kim and Daryl!!!

    ReplyDelete