Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Heins Family

Hello Everyone!
Poor Kinley is not liking winter...or maybe it is her mom that doesn't like bundling everyone up! Ashley I loved the pictures and your update! So glad you joined us...now you need to get Gwen on! If she wasn't so busy texting my husband about Texas Tech beating K-State maybe she would find the time to blog! :-) Travis loves hearing from you all! Kellen I loved your blog too! You could add pictures of the "Ranchero Burrito" and then we would all be waiting for your blogs! We are gearing up for Halloween. Kinley is going to be a flower, Darren is going to be a horse named "Brody", and Marley wants to be a scary VAMPIRE! What happened to girls wanting to be a princess or something frilly? I guess my girls skipped that gene! Travis and I were playing baseball in the yard with the kids the other night. We were trying to get Darren to hold the bat right. We told him to choke up on the bat and he coughed twice. I guess he thought we really wanted him to choke! I can't wait to see you all again next weekend. I have told several people we will be celebrating my Grandparents 70th anniversary and they are amazed. Love, Stacy and Family

No comments:

Post a Comment