Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Leona's List

-the priest's story about the old Dust Bowl couple reminded me of Mom and Dad
-the flowers in Mason jars in the women's rest room
-the fabulous brunch staff at the hotel... amazing service
-Gwen and Floyd bringing me Starbucks' coffee
-Michael dancing with the flower girls,
-Ashely introducing me to her wonderful boys
-Meeting Anna Kathryn and Tony, Karen Birkenfeld's friend; I like welcoming new members to the tribe
-Lindsey's unique touch was everywhere, beginning with her Spanish, lace veil and gown
-visiting with Viola and Dennis when I came and Katherine, Elizabeth and Paul when I left
-my favorite moments were/are always dancing with the tribe; I especially liked welcoming a new crop of young dancers, dancers who will keep the tribe going. Mary and Nub would have smiled to see them
-the fabulous hot, BBQ meal would have made our Mother happy

Thanks, Joyce Dick, Lindsey's folks this was a wonderful, wonderful, time.
Leona

No comments:

Post a Comment