Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'm So Proud

Hey Everyone,

I feel quite proud of myself that I figured this out all by myself!! Thanks to Joyce and Kelli and anyone who got this started because frankly the round robin wasn't working anymore. School has begun and it is always so hectic in the beginning. Jeff and Allie start Thursday and are very excited. Jeff got braces and he starts his first football practice tomorrow morning at 6am. What a busy and fun time. Dad's picture and article were on the front page of the gazette this weekend for the 40th anniversary for the bbq. It was a really good article. I'll be glad when I have all the tickets sold and can drink a cool one! Galen has REALLY helped me so much and can get donations from anybody! What happened to Nick Arojo on What Not TO Wear? It's a black guy now. I think Carmendi is very unhappy about his departure! Love you guys bunches

Mary Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment