Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Very Thankful!

Hi Family,
Our computer wasn't connecting with the internet so we were without for the last few months. You don't realize how much you miss it till its gone! I was sad to see there haven't been too many posts lately. I know everyone is super busy! No big news here in Omaha. Work is going great. I am excited for the upcoming holiday season. Christmas just makes me feel like a big kid. We get to go visit Michael in Dallas in a few weeks and we can't wait!

I just wanted to let everyone know how thankful I am for our family. With Thanksgiving a few days away it has made me start counting my blessings and you all are at the top of my list.

Love you all and hopefully people still at least check this from time to time! :)

Kellen

No comments:

Post a Comment